Job descriptions coming soon!
This position covers many maintenance activities pertaining to requested repairs, upkeep and preventative maintenance; people skills, planning, execution, control, and communication are essential to completing the assigned tasks efficiently as well as keeping the department informed on work status.
- Maintain all facilities and operation systems in a safe and efficient working order
- Inspect facilities on a regular basis. Maintain landscaping in summer months, assist. Deal with a variety of emergency or unusual problems that may arise.
- Assist with preventative maintenance of chairlifts, grooming equipment, excavation equipment, snowmaking equipment, etc.
- Work on chairlifts, conveyor lifts during season to ensure safety & reliability
- Assist with making snow during winter months
- Skid steer, excavator, bulldozer, backhoe, UTV, turf maintenance equipment experience preferred
- Operate tracked grooming equipment to groom ski surfaces / move equipment as needed.
- Early morning snow plowing as required
- Able to work days, shift changes during ski season, possible nights at “crunch time”
- Ability to troubleshoot issues individually when needed.
- Maintain records of all work activities on chairlifts & moving equipment
- Attend training classes for chairlift service & maintenance, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Job Physical Requirements:
- Exposure to inclement weather conditions.
- Ability to work standing for long periods of time; ability to lift and carry heavy objects, bending, squatting.
- Use of ladders to access equipment rooms throughout the property.
- Ability to work around motors, pumps, gear boxes, boilers, etc. Work will be performed around potentially moving parts requiring safety precautions to be taken.
- Must be in good physical condition.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience and/or trades training, or a combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills are acquired.
- Valid driver’s license – required
- Must be able to pass the companies Motor Vehicle Records check prior to being hired.
- Good basic knowledge and skills in the building/construction / excavation trades
- Health & Dental coverage for individual or family
- Home heating oil / propane at wholesale cost through our sister company; Combined Energy Services
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- Paid time off for vacation, sick and holidays
- Free season pass for full time and family members 18 and under
- Discount for any food at concessions
- Ongoing training, future company opportunities
Pay: $22 – $28 per hour
Job type : Full-time – Year Round
Shift and schedule: Weekends as needed in winter
The expected pay range is $22. – $28. This is the pay range we reasonably expect to pay for this position. Individual compensation decisions are based on a variety of factors / experience.
Help individuals of all ages learn the basic techniques of skiing/snowboarding to help them improve their skills. Instructors should demonstrate a love and passion for skiing and/or snowboarding and willingness to help students achieve their skiing or snowboarding goals. Duties include being prepared and ready to accept any assignment at all lesson times; teach a variety of lessons including group and private lessons for children and adults ranging from beginner to advanced; demonstrate strong decision-making skills regarding on-mountain safety including appropriate terrain selection and effective class management; adhere to Ski School policies and procedures; and deliver exceptional guest services. Seasonal Employment. Pay rate $15/hour + commission
Responsible for the safe and efficient parking of vehicles and traffic control. Duties include controlling traffic flow as it enters the area and directing cars into appropriate parking spots, monitoring parking areas reporting questionable activity, picking up litter in parking lots, and greeting and assist guests. Must be 16+ years of age. Seasonal employment. Pay range $15 – $18/hour
Responsible for greeting and assisting/aiding guests to safely use our ski and tubing lifts. Duties include opening/closing procedures; operating lift; ensuring guests have proper equipment; verify guest ticket or pass; assisting in loading/unloading of guests; maintaining lift areas and shovel snow; and communicate safety concerns to appropriate management. Must be 18+ years of age, able to lift 50 lbs, stand for long periods of time, willing to work outdoors in all weather conditions and effectively deal with guests. Seasonal Employment. Pay range $15 – $20/hour
Help individuals of all ages learn the basic techniques of skiing/snowboarding to help them improve their skills. Instructors should demonstrate a love and passion for skiing and/or snowboarding and willingness to help students achieve their skiing or snowboarding goals. Minimum requirement: PSIA/AASI Instructor Level 1 certification or equivalent from another professional organization. Duties include being prepared and ready to accept any assignment at all lesson times; teach a variety of lessons including group and private lessons for children and adults ranging from beginner to advanced; demonstrate strong decision-making skills regarding on-mountain safety including appropriate terrain selection and effective class management; adhere to Ski School policies and procedures; and deliver exceptional guest services. Seasonal Employment. Pay Rate $16/hour + commission
Prepare drinks for guests in a professional and friendly manner. Duties include greeting and thanking guests in a timely manner; must be knowledgeable about the products/services we provide; maintain clean workstation including washing sinks, glasses utensils and equipment; setup/breakdown of bar station; clean bar, bar back, tables and counters; stock/restock and maintain adequate inventory; complete daily opening/closing procedures; perform other duties assigned by Manager/Supervisor. Must be 18+ years of age, excellent communication skills, professional, friendly, knowledgeable in all areas of bartending field, ability to work fast in upbeat environment. Seasonal Employment.
Assists guests with all aspects of the equipment rental process including providing information on available products as well as performing basic maintenance on rental equipment. Duties include fitting ski/snowboard boots and adjust bindings in accordance with manufacturers specifications; instruct guests in equipment function; accurately record information on rental equipment; receive returned equipment, examine for breakage and tag equipment needing repair or service; and maintain cleanliness of rental shop. Must be at least 15 years old, able understand and comply with rental documentation, strong guest services skills, attention to detail and pleasant attitude. Seasonal Employment. Pay range $15 – $18/hour
Full-time employment opportunity – Manages day-to-day operations of all ski/snowboard rentals in the Rental Equipment Shop. Responsible for merchandising, staff supervision, training, scheduling, loss prevention and shop appearance. Duties include handling preseason and postseason inventory testing and maintenance; managing equipment inventory and damages; training staff how to use, maintain and clean all rental equipment; maintaining rental equipment records; and maintain cleanliness and organization of shop. Part-time, October – April or full-time helping where needed rest of year. Pay range $18 – $24/hour
Promotes on-hill skier safety and responds to incidents in a safe and calm manner. Duties include opening/closing trails marking and removing hazards, assisting guests with medical issues and emergencies; maintain cleanliness of equipment, transport packs, and first aid room; carries first aid equipment at all times while on duty and interacts with guests and staff members while in ski patrol uniform. Required: Must be a current member of the National Ski Patrol with Outdoor Emergency Care (OEC) certification, Sled & Toboggan (S&T) certification and have a valid CPR/AED card. Pay range $15 – $18/hour. Volunteer positions also available.
Responsible for preparing assigned food items. Duties include following established serving and food safety guidelines; prepare food in a timely, consistent manner for customer satisfaction using pre-described cooking methods; perform daily opening and closing processes of kitchen area; maintain cleanliness of kitchen and coolers; stock/restock inventory; and greet and speak with guests in a professional, friendly manner. Seasonal Employment. Pay range $15 – $18/hour